ninja807's Tumblr
Sometimes I love what I produce late at night. It’s about a 75% chance it’s bad. But this is one of the other 25% I want to cosplay this now. But with neon colors splattered on the white shirt.

Sometimes I love what I produce late at night. It’s about a 75% chance it’s bad. But this is one of the other 25% I want to cosplay this now. But with neon colors splattered on the white shirt.

  1. swedelings reblogged this from ninja807
  2. fortheloveofneps reblogged this from ninja807
  3. ottermaticfuton reblogged this from ninja807
  4. ninja807 posted this